chatterbox Try-outs

November & December Try-outs

Thursday, December 10, 2015Teenchips




What I am currently trying out or going back to!

Hey, guys this is long overdue, but life has been hectic lately. Anyways, here is the current list of what I am doing this month.

Postloop: 


For the month of December I am trying out Postloop to encourage myself to somewhat write everyday (and get paid for it). Postloop let's you earn in terms of points. So when you reach 100 points you can cashout $5 (yep, $0.05 per point). To withdraw your user rating must be higher than the average  (currently being 3.35 out of a 5 star rating system).

When I cashout I will let you guys know if the experience was enjoyable  (or just crappy).


Fiverr: 


After closing my Fiverr account back in 2013 I opened one again realizing that this was a big mistake. Are my earnings still as high as they were before? No. I won't sugarcoat it. It is not at all on the same level as I started from scatch. I do have some steady sales and awesome (beyond amazing) clients, but the reviews are a bit lacking.

Orders ≠ Reviews (though that is another story).

I will have a fiverr re-review aka Fiverr revamped detailing the new fiverr look, system, and my current experiences with it!


Adf.ly's Cashpiggy: 


I am back at it with the GPT sites, and chose cashpig.gy as my latest tryout. I will let you guys know if this one can hold up to the big guys (swagbucks, Instagc, Clixsense, etc). Cashpig.gy is a bit more of a PTCS than a GPT site as that is what the website aims to promote (clicking on ads). It also takes a similar approach to ads as the popular Clixsense with its Clixgrid addition. Is this site worth it? Don't worry a review will be up soon with payment proof.



This list will keep being updated if I try out more websites this month. If you guys have more sites that you would like me to try out let me know in the comments below, and I will try to add it to next month's monthly try-out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form