13 and Up Check

Unique Rewards (13 and up)

Saturday, December 29, 2012Teenchips
















Not a lot of people have heard of Unique Rewards, but I can honestly tell you that it is truly legit and it is very easy to make money from Unique Rewards (especially when you start off with a $5.00 bonus for signing up). There are a variety of ways to earn from Unique Rewards including PTCs, offers, surveys, and more...

To begin with, all the PTCs on Unique Rewards are worth $0.01 each, and you get about 10+ a day. With the offers at Unique Rewards, you might as well take your pick as there are many of them to fill out--the trials payout highly and the free offers are also high. When you first sign up with Unique Rewards, for the first two days you will have a 10% bonus, so you make an additional 10% from the offer or survey that you've completed (i.e. if you completed a $20.00 offer, you will receive an additional $2.00 added to that amount from Unique Rewards). I haven't really tried the surveys all that much at Unique Rewards, but I qualified for the first five that I started and got around $0.50+ from each--after that I just kept all my focus on the offers (mostly the high paying trials).

Note: Some of the PTCs at Unique Rewards may have viruses in the websites they link to since I (and several other members as I have learned) have gotten several warnings from my anti-virus software saying that it has detected and blocked some viruses from the sites--so you might want to get a good AV. And when signing up for trials at Unique Rewards make sure you click on the FREE trial link so that you do not get charged.


LINK: http://www.uniquerewards.com/cgi-bin/main.cgi?cmd=newref&refid=221693




Payment Proof:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form